Everyday when I rise from a night's sleep I thank God that he has allowed me to live in the beauty of his creation. I know there are many beautiful places in this big Ole' World, places with mountains, lakes, natural formations, exotic scenes, mind blowing architect, and much more. But the Ozark Mountains is just as beautiful and serene as any other place in the World.

It has beautiful mountain top scenes, picturesque views, lakes, rivers, creeks, and natural springs. Wildlife abundant with Bears, Deers, Elk, Mountain Lions, Panthers, Wolf's, Coyote's, and many more. Fields of green with Cows, Horses, & Goats. Trees of Mockingbirds, Robins, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Hummingbirds, and so many more.

The Ozark Mountains has it on magical touch that brings peacefulness to ones soul. I thank God everyday for letting me live in the most beautiful and magical place he created on Earth. Now matter what my day may be like, all I have to do is look out my window, or step out my front door, and immediately I am embraced in God's handy work that brings me such peace and happiness.
The Ozark Mountains of Arkansas is where the tea is sweet, the air is fresh, the scenery is breath taking, and the people all call you family.

Thank God I am a Southern Belle!!

Ozark Mountains of Arkansas~My Home Sweet Home~


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: